CISRS Scaffolding Labourer Card
CISRS Scaffolding Labourer Card Firstly, labourers would typically work under a holder of a Blue (Scaffolder) card, or one of the Gold Cards (Advanced Scaffolder or Scaffolding Supervisor).
A Green CISRS Card grants access to carded areas of a worksite to these scaffolding-related labourers.
cisrs scaffolding labourer card, cisrs trainee scaffolder or labourer card, scaffolding labourer card, cisrs, cisrs card, cots course scaffolding, cscs scaffolding card, cisrs card contact number
What qualifications will I need?
To gain a Green CISRS Card, you’ll need to have one of the following. Those listed below must be completed within 2 years of the date of application.
- CITB Health, Safety and Environment certification
- Completion of CISRS Recognised Scaffolding Apprenticeship Induction (Initial Trainee card only)
- IOSH Working Safely/IOSH Managing Safely/IOSH Directing Safely
- FAS Safe Pass
- NEBOSH Construction certificate
- SSSTS or SMSTS certificate
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- CISRS Scaffolder Refresher Course
- MIST/BOSIET/OPITO Approved Offshore Certificate
You will also need a valid COTS certificate, which remains valid for one year once issued.
Lastly, if this is your first Green CISRS Card rather than a renewal, you will also need either your employer’s endorsement or the signature of the COTS course tutor.
What is the next step?
Those labourers who wish to advance their careers after earning their Green card might wish to seek further certification with their Red (Trainee) CISRS card, which allows them to set up and dismantle scaffolding whilst under supervision.