CSCS Gold Card (Site Supervisor)
This CSCS Gold Card is available for supervisor and technical occupations subject to the achievement of:
- Construction Related Supervisory/Technical NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or 4. citb cscs card
- Occupational Work Supervision NVQ or SVQ Level 3 (including proof of endorsed occupation). CSCS Green Card
This card is valid for five years.
All applicants must pass the Supervisors CITB Health, Safety & Environment Test.
This advanced level is intended for highly skilled workers within the construction industry.
Whether you’ve completed your apprenticeship or hold an advanced NVQ/SVQ certification, a Gold CSCS card will show employers that you have the competence you need to operate as a skilled worker.
Gold CSCS Card
Most people qualify for their Gold card by doing at least one of the following:
- •Achieved a level 3 SVQ or NVQ in a construction-related environment
- Completing an indentured apprenticeship with an approved body, such as the BATJIC or NJCBI, etc.
- Completed an employer-sponsored apprenticeship which included the achievement of a City and Guilds of London Institute Advanced Craft Certificate.
All attendees must already have passed the Health & Safety Test before applying for this card.
The responsibilities of site supervisors will vary from workplace to workplace. The structure and size of the business will dictate the specific day-to-day tasks supervisors oversee. There may also be a crossover between the role and other titles such as team leader, shift manager, or foreman.
CSCS Card UK
Ultimately though, the role of the supervisor will always involve overseeing the work of others to ensure they are carrying out their jobs correctly, efficiently, and safely. This normally involves carrying out key health and safety practises such as performing site checks and inspections. In the majority of cases, supervisors will report directly to a manager, and work to the specifications set by them.
CSCS Labourer Card
CSCS Supervisor Card