Heating Fitter Blue Card
The Heating Fitter Blue Card is issued to those who have achieved appropriate Level 2 NVQ/SVQ; Level 2 NVQ Diploma or equivalent qualifications in Domestic Heating or Heating & Ventilating. This card is valid for up to 5 years.
ACCEPTED QUALIFICATIONS FOR HEATING FITTER BLUE CARDS
- City & Guilds 597-1 Craft Cert. Heating & Ventilating Fitting
- City & Guilds 604-1 Craft in Heating & Ventilating Fitting
- City & Guilds 618-1 Craft Heating & Ventilating Engineering Fitting
- City & Guilds Domestic Heating and Ventilating Craft Certificate
- Level 2 6008 NVQ in Heating & Ventilating (Domestic)
- Level 2 6018 NVQ in Heating and Ventilating (Domestic)
- Level 2 6088 NVQ in Heating & Ventilating (Domestic)
- Level 2 6088 NVQ in Heating & Ventilating (Domestic-Installation)
- Level 2 6188 NVQ Diploma in Heating & Ventilating
- C&G Level 2 6189-21 NVQ Diploma in Installing and Maintaining Domestic Heating Systems
- BPEC Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
- EAL Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
JIB-PMES CSCS Heating Fitter Blue Card
This is not an extensive list – you may be eligible for this card if you hold similar qualifications. Please contact the JIB-PMES for clarification, you may be asked to send in your certificates for this purpose.
NARIC/UK ENIC applicants: Those applying must provide a full NARIC/UK ENIC ‘Industry Skills Statement’ including Primary Source Verification. The JIB-PMES no longer accepts standard NARIC/UK ENIC ‘Statements of Comparability’ in support of Heating Fitter blue card applications.